CARE & CLEANING
Outdoor exposure, pollution, resins, mildew, saltiness or whatever can affect your awning can be forgotten with one quick wipe.
IRISUN APCO CARE & CLEANING is a wide, powerful, efficient, technologically tested and complete range of products that offers an immediate result improving the durability of the fabric and renewing the appearance of the awning.
USE AND WARNINGS
• Clean the exposed surface every 3 or 4 months.
• Rub the internal side with a soft sponge soaked with water and soap.
• Use an absorbent cloth to remove traces of oil or grease.
• After each washing rinse the awning with water.
• Avoid any contact with solvents, ammonia or any product containing these chemicals.
Extend the life of your awning by protecting it from effects of saltiness, pollution, resins and mildews. The specific products IRISUN APCO help maintaining the original features of the fabric and its natural elasticity.
APCO CARE & CLEANING
Cleaners are in compliance with the biodegradability criteria based on the EC regulation (no. 648/2004) about cleaners. IRISUN APCO CARE & CLEANING Protectants are biodegradable. Please follow the instructions for use and cautions indicated on the bottle, especially for daily and professional use. Safety data sheets for each IRISUN APCO CARE & CLEANING product are available upon request.
All IRISUN APCO CARE & CLEANING products are Reachcompliant.